Presented in Partnership with NEXTNiagara
The next Real Talk is March 25, 7pm!
Register here on Eventbrite
Free to attend
We live in a society in which outcomes of everyone’s lives are not the same. If you believe, like us, the reason those who are not succeeding or doing well is because they are oppressed by an unfair system, or subject to systemic biases in the workplace, surely you would wish not to be in the group that is contributing to their oppression.
Come join us in exploring the ways in which we can all do our part to eliminate inequality and implement more fair and democratic policies in our lives and workplaces.
We will explore topics like:
- What does allyship mean in the workplace?
- Combating racism in the workforce
- How to ensure your workplace, volunteer policies are equitable and just
- How to support BIPOC peers in the workplace
- How to be anti-racist in the workplace
- Learn skills to navigate through uncomfortable conversations
March 25 Moderator & Panelists:
- Essra Abdelsamed
- Kattawe Henry
- Kithio Mwanzia
- Saleh Wazziruddin
Register here on Eventbrite Free to attend